Small Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Would you like:
- A job where you will be paid well – negotiating range $70k - $130k+ (NZD$) depending on hours worked, clinical skills & experience!
- The opportunity for flexible hours if desired – we encourage 4 day working weeks to allow for adequate time off.
- An awesome, friendly, helpful team
- A friendly Veterinarian, with a positive attitude and a willingness to work hard & learn new skills.
- 2-3 years experience – but attitude is the most important thing.
- Looking to settle down in a job - we would like a team player that will grow with our clinic.
We are a 5-6 veterinarian team, in a privately-owned small-animal clinic that opened in September 2015.
We pride ourselves on providing the best possible care to our clients and patients, and looking after our excellent team. We work hard in our busy clinic, but we also laugh a lot and have fun every day.
We want every person in our team to be the best they can be – so whatever your passion – we encourage continued education and discussion of cases / working together to achieve the best outcomes. We are a GP clinic and refer where needed, but we get to do a lot of very cool things being regional & owner-operated – to list a few we perform TPLO cruciate repairs, and have had successes with great surgeries such as a nephrectomy, a thoracotomy!
We have all the toys in our new high standard facilities:
Digital radiology, brand new Esaote ultrasound, endoscopy, dental radiography, tonometer, IV fluid pumps, in-house blood analysers & lab facilities, brand new surgical suites & prep area (2 sterile surgery rooms & 1 non-sterile surgery room), separate cat & dog kennel rooms, dentistry cart & great equipment, blood pressure monitoring & extensive textbook library (plus access to VIN, Vet education online resources etc).
New Plymouth has won international awards for being one of the best places in the world to live (in its size class of fewer than 75,000 people). It is a moderate sized NZ regional city of around 60,000, with many beaches – great surfing & fishing, the snow-capped mountain, walking trails and the renowned coastal walkway, a good outdoor lifestyle and a vibrant cultural scene. It is large enough to have everything you need, small enough to avoid traffic dilemmas and a great place to raise a family.
If you are interested please get in contact with Helen Knox or Alex Hicks – send an email or CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the clinic on (06) 757 4838. For a positive person, everything is negotiable!
Your application has been successfully submitted.