Junior Quality Assurance Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re all about developing technology that innovates, automates and changes the global Veterinary market. We are looking for a customer centricJuniorQuality Assurance Engineer, to join our growing Product team.
Over the last year we've setup and evolved our QA process and now its time for us to take the next steps. Essentially we want to be proactive instead of reactive. We have a huge opportunity to automate the testing process and iterate the evolution of this to gradually remove manual involvement and stabilise the ezyVet suite of products.
We're looking to improve quality by reducing the number of client reported regression tickets. Resolving proactively is more economically viable than creatively;)
Your main goal will be ensuring our clients get the best experience possible when using ezyVet. If you’re a quality champion who takes pride in your work and leads others in the pursuit of super high standards then this is definitely an opportunity for you to shine!
How you do it
- Identify, plan and execute required testing for the release of bug fixes and new features
- Proactively investigate key problem areas of the ezyVet software suite, suggesting thorough test plans and executing on the testing roadmap
- Maintain the user testing suite focusing on continuous improvement
- Provide clear and concise status updates throughout the testing process
- Document test plans and report on success and failures for future learnings
- Create and maintain tip top user documentation.
What you’ll bring
- 1+ years of relevant user testing experience
- Proven technical competencies
- Detail orientated, methodical and process driven
- Ability to be coach and lead others
- Experience using Jira and confluence
- Prior experience working in an agile environment
- An understanding of cloud-based, SaaS software and automation testing a bonus
Our goal is to get ahead of the backlog and automate manual processes wherever possible without sacrificing quality. If you are up for the challenge, you will join a fun kiwi company well and truly on the up, help build a culture to be proud of and revel in the delight of knowing you are creating something great!
Your application has been successfully submitted.