Veterinary Accounts Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dechra is a growing, global organisation, a specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sales of high-quality products for veterinarians.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally.
From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business.
Due to the expanding product portfolio, there is an opportunity to professionally sell Dechra range of products, within a defined region, to veterinarians ensuring Dechra and its brands optimise their market opportunity. This position is part time – 2 days a week and will be primarily responsible for the King Country / Hawkes Bay regions.
The successful candidate shall primarily be responsible for:
- Ownership of achieving territory sales targets.
- effectively plan and prioritise sales activities and customer contact
- Driving sales through the identification of new product and market opportunities.
- Maintain and develop customers through appropriate business solutions and ethical sales methods.
- Utilising customer CRM system to track and monitor customer contacts and ensure all relevant information changes are updated.
- Monitoring and report on competitor activities as required.
- Attending and presenting at customer meetings, conferences and including internal Dechra business meetings as required.
- Remain up to date on industry trends
- Ensuring personal adherence to health and safety requirements and all requirements relating to care of equipment provided e.g. laptop, projector, screen, printer, mobile phone, etc and any other property that you are issued for personal use.
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life.
The essential criteria for this role are:
- Proven experience in a customer focused role
- Demonstrated high level of sales experience
- Well-developed written and oral communication.
- A collaborative team player with a high level of initiative and energy, while also being able to work autonomously.
- A commitment to process improvement.
About Your Application
All applications received are reviewed by our internal talent acquisition team and we will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. Should you not hear back from us within 28 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies which may be suitable, and we encourage you to keep an eye on our careers site. For any questions or queries, please contact the Talent Team.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
Your application has been successfully submitted.