Dunedin, New Zealand
loses: May 2, 2021
SPCA Dunedin are seeking a Permanent, Part Time (30 hours/week) Veterinarian.
The Veterinarian provides leadership and consultative support on clinical matters throughout the SPCA, ensuring professional standards of animal care and hygiene. The veterinarian also ensures all services are consistent with the 5 freedoms, while actively promoting the highest standards of animal welfare for all animals under our care.
What we can offer you:
- Continuing education supported through generous CPD allowance and leave
- Fast paced environment, no two days are the same
- Opportunity to make a difference for NZ animals
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified Veterinarian, registered to practice in NZ
- Have minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Be highly adaptable to apply skills in the shelter setting Be passionate about animal welfare
- Have management and leadership experience of a successful work team
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to manage stress and handle emotional situations while retaining empathy
Who we are:
To find out more about SPCA, go here https://www.spca.nz/what-we-do
Please apply now on the link given with your CV and Cover Letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.