Part Time Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Do you want to work for a Gold Standard Clinic?
- Are you looking for a little more balance and less working hours?
Pet Doctors Howick is a well-established, fast-paced, companion animal clinic which caters to the Howick, Highland Park, Bucklands Beach, Pakuranga, Whitford and Beachlands areas. The clinic has just had a refresh including the reception area making the clinic look fantastic!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part Time Veterinarian to join our busy team. The right candidate will have a commitment and passion for high level patient and client care and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Pet Doctors West Harbour is 100% small animals and is a well-equipped, purpose-built clinic. We run on the Ezyvet management software which is integrated with our lab and x-ray systems for seamless ease of use.
We’re currently looking for a Companion Animal Veterinarian to join our fast-paced clinic! This is a part-time position working 3 days per week – (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) – however we are flexible for the right person.
- An excellent salary commensurate with experience and skill set
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
What we’re looking for:
- New Zealand recognised qualifications to practice as a Veterinarian
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience however we are open to all applicants
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude, and teamwork
What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Please contact Jwan Kattan, Talent Specialist on Jwan.Kattan@vet.partners
Your application has been successfully submitted.