Global Veterinary Services
Hamilton, New Zealand
Are you passionate about rural life, farming and pets?
Are you interested in being a part of a team where together we are striving to do amazing things?
Looking for a role that provides you with variety and a great team environment…
THEN CONTACT US NOW!
Position: For an experienced receptionist, tech, or nurse with a farming back ground. To operate our new Whatawhata arear satellite mixed practice reception. The clinic will service large animal clients, and small animal consults and vaccinations.
· Farm experience of some sort a must
· Able to do some hands-on work when needed
· Tech or nursing qualification an advantage
· Experienced with reception duties
· Willing to up skill as needed
· Great time management and organisational skills
· Confident communicator
YOUR FOCUS WILL BE:
- Enabling fast professional access to total on farm service for our dairy clients and frontline care for companion and exotic animals.
- Your ability to interact and engage with our clients is as vital as your commitment to animal welfare.
You will have experience and the right to work in New Zealand
Global Veterinary Services (GVS) is seen as a premium leading-edge practice that strives for excellence, quality service and a great team culture.
Due to our success we are expanding into the Whatawhata arear in the new year.
We are looking for more people with a desire to be part of a progressive animal health business. Our team is enthusiastic, friendly, and supportive. We are an industry leading workplace striving for excellence and great team culture. We like to look after our staff, as having happy healthy staff is good for you, good for us, and good for our clients.
Dairy work is the bigger part of what we do with steady growth in our exotic and companion animal services, we are very good at meeting the needs of this sector.
CHECK US OUT HERE: www.gvs.nz
· A range of employee benefits in addition to a competitive salary.
· A wealth of leading-edge knowledge and practice
· The ability to work in an industry leading workplace
· A close-knit team of professionals with a collegial atmosphere, working together to get the best from each other and for our clients, achieving results we are proud of
· Quality equipment and workspace
· Great career development support and opportunities, through a uniquely wide range of work from dairy farms, and pets through to exotics
· Excellent clients
We are offering you the opportunity to help us continue on our journey to be an industry leader, and in return we will give you the opportunity and support to become an industry leading professional.
The GVS team looks forward to hearing from you!
Email your cover letter & CV to Jono at email@example.com with an outline of your experience, some of your career goals and your ideal working arrangement, and we will get in touch!