Full-time Veterinary Nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
PetVet Silverstream is a small animal veterinary clinic located in Upper Hutt, Wellington. Our Mission is to provide our clients and their pets with excellent veterinary service and quality pet products while delivering superior veterinary skills, technology and advice within a friendly caring environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-time Veterinary Nurse to join our team and be responsible for taking care of our clients and ensuring organisation and consistency in our administrative functions.
The ideal candidate will be customer-focused, willing to go the extra mile and have an eye for detail. Compassion and empathy for both people and their furry family members is a must. Previous animal care experience would be highly regarded, yet not essential.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Veterinary Nurse with a solid clinical background – 1-2 years is preferable. However, new graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Sound knowledge and understanding of high standards of patient care
- Proven team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to multitask and demonstrate attention to detail
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy, drive and flexibility
What we are offering:
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please apply online with your CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.