Senior Veterinary Nurse Maternity Cover
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic team for Maternity Leave cover!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Rototuna is located in northern Hamilton and has been part of the growing Rototuna community for the last 12 years.
We are a full-service companion animal practice with a large retail space, cattery, doggy day care and grooming facilities on site. With a large team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses, support staff and groomers we are passionate about our furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-rototuna/
About the Role
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hands-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Consult nurse appointments
- Front of house client relations
This role will be full-time Monday to Friday, however some weekend work may be required. Position to start late May / early June for a minimum of 5 months at this stage.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Minimum 3 years experience as a practicing Veterinary Nurse
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a veterinary nurse?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Your application has been successfully submitted.