This job is no longer accepting applications.
This is an exciting position to work between busy established clinics where you will learn from experienced surgeons and senior vets who has a special interest in Dentistry.
About this role:
As a Veterinary Professional, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a Veterinarian. We will provide you with everything you need to feel supported on the ground and learn as much as you can whilst providing gold standard care for our patients.
You are a new or recent veterinarian graduate. Being passionate about our people means we are flexible. Our vision is to have the best vet friendly practices providing the best patient care to our clients and pets. To get there, we need vets like you on our team. You will need:
- a recognised Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent qualification;
- You are hard working and hungry to learn
- enjoy working collaboratively in a close-knit and hardworking team; and,
- are passionate about the veterinary industry and excellence in clinical practice.
What we’re offering:
You will be joining a hard-working team with a fun and supportive culture. You will have a great CPD budget with potential to travel for learning and development opportunities as well as:
- A clinic equipped with the latest tools and equipment;
- Competitive salary package and general staff discount
- opportunities including Australasia’s largest veterinary conference;
- Career development including clinical coaching and training;
- Opportunity to apply for a membership scholarship (valued at $10,000);
- VCNZ registration and NZVA membership;
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals; and,
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.