Veterinary Clinic Receptionist
Love working with Animals and People?
Look no further! Get the best of both worlds - We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer driven receptionist to join our cheerful team.
The Welcome Bay Vet Clinic is a privately and locally owned Family Practice.
This vital role is a permanent position working approximately 26 hours per week (minimum) with an immediate start.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited too.
- Greeting clients on arrival
- Answering phone calls and emails in a professional manner
- Booking appointments
- Taking payments
- Data Entry
- General office administration tasks.
- Assisting with end of day clean up.
Skills / Personality Traits
- Honest and Trustworthy Team Player
- Punctual and Reliable
- Empathetic yet Efficient
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope under pressure during busy periods.
- Good time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and IT skills required
- Previous Customer Service/Reception experience preferred.
A professional and mature attitude along with a sense of humour is a must.
If this sounds like you apply today or email email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.