Due to expansion of the practice, we have an exciting opportunity for an Equine Veterinary Nurse to join our team.
This is a permanent, full-time role including working on our roster for on-call evening and weekend work. As part of our nursing team, you will be involved in many aspects of equine nursing including in-field work, surgical nursing, daily in-patient care, and emergency cases.
Skills and Experience:
- A confident, motivated individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Physically fit with the ability and experience in handling a variety of horses (foals, racehorses, yearlings, sport horses, ponies, etc.).
- A hard-working, diligent and reliable person who can take initiative and work effectively.
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Passion for delivering high standards of care for our equine patients and ability to empathise.
- Ability to learn and be flexible in a fast-paced working environment, with great multitasking skills.
- Qualification or previous equine experience in veterinary nursing i.e. Diploma in Veterinary Nursing/Bachelors Degree of Veterinary Technology (or similar) would be extremely advantageous.
If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please send your cv and cover letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.