Veterinary Receptionist / Administrator
Lynfield Vets is an independently owned, community-focussed veterinary clinic in Mount Roskill, Auckland.
We are looking for a passionate Receptionist to join our incredible team as we have an increased case load post-lockdown. Part time and full time positions will be considered. Our clinic is open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 6.30 pm and Saturdays 9am to 1pm are on a rotation basis.
The role involves being a friendly face to greet our great clients, data entry, taking phone enquiries, merchandising to name a few.
To be successful in this role you will need to
- be hardworking
- be an excellent team player
- a great communicator
- enjoy a fast paced environment
- care about our clients, their pets and our team
- have a great sense of humour
- have awesome work ethic
- have passion for animal health and welfare
- have honesty and integrity
- care deeply about what you are doing
- have awesome customer service
- ideally have reception experience in a veterinary role, however, this is not essential (we have amazing admin staff who can guide you along the way)
Please email your cover letter and CV
Your application has been successfully submitted.