Equine Veterinary Nurse
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and enthusiastic equine veterinary nurse to join the team working in our busy, purpose-built equine hospital. This is a full-time position with rostered on-call work, no two days are the same!
You will work alongside a team of nurses, technicians and interns with a team of veterinary surgeons also on call. As an Equine Nurse you will have the opportunity to work in several areas of the hospital, including surgery, medicine, and neonatal ICU. You will also be involved with the care of emergencies admitted out of hours.
To be successful in this role you will need:
• To be either formally trained in Veterinary Nursing and/or be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge equivalent to formal training including theatre nursing;
• Experience in the horse industry and good horse handling skills;
• To be an energetic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
• To show empathy and provide a supportive role in the care and welfare of the horses seen in our practice;
• To deliver a consistent standard of excellence in service to our clientele;
• Flexibility to provide support to other areas of our business
The successful applicants must at all times aspire to excel in their work as skilled professionals as well as in the level of service we offer to our clients. Preference will be given to those candidates who have the skills we are looking for and previous experience reflecting quality care and service.
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV by Friday, 1 July 2022.
Your application has been successfully submitted.