Veterinary Customer Care/Retail Position
Who we are;
- a Companion Animal, Production Animal and Equine Veterinary Clinic who's all about is advocacy for animals and excellent customer experience.
- a family whose values are; professionalism, advocacy, communication and teamwork and whose vision is “Enhanced Human-Animal Bonds”.
- a business who has been locally owned for over 70 years and has recently experienced expansion into a purpose built “Animal Health Centre”.
- an employer who cares about their employees
If this sounds like the place for you, an opportunity exists at VetsOne to join our Customer Care team if you are;
- a highly motivated and well organised individual
- passionate about the animal health industry
- someone who shares our vision and values
- a person who genuinely enjoys meeting peoples needs
- wanting a long term position helping us advocate for animals
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Delivering outstanding customer service by greeting clients, answering phone queries, scheduling appointments and assisting clients with questions regarding basic animal health care
- General administration duties including invoicing, cash handling and banking.
- Providing a link between our clients and our veterinary team
- Delivering a high level of customer service in a busy environment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and expertise:
- Approachable, caring with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi task, remain calm under pressure and have a great work ethic
- Fantastic organizational skills and be detail orientated whilst delivering 1st class customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- A strong interest in the animal health industry
- Have prior experience in a customer service/retail related role or Veterinary Nurse training and looking for a more customer focused role.
This is a 40 hour per week position which will require you to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday) on a shared roster basis (currently 1 weekend in 5). We would consider a part-time position for the right candidate.
If this role sounds like the right one for you and you would like to become part of the VetsOne family, please email your application, including a cover letter and resume, outlining why you think you are the right person for our team to:
500 Maraekakaho Road, St Leonards, Hastings 4120
There is no close date to the applications, we will offer this position to the right candidate when they are found.
Your application has been successfully submitted.