Veterinary Office Administrator
We are looking for a welcoming, empathetic, professional office administrator to join our team. They will handle administrative tasks as well as provide cover for our busy front desk when required.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities within this role include:
Gathering and organising patient information, preparing billing data and invoices, maintaining and updating databases, accounts receivable, communicating with clients, handling transactions, making appointments, answering phones and emails in a professional manner, organising couriers and mail, stock control, balancing accounts, occupational health and safety monitoring, processing letters/documents.
Your skills and personality:
- Experience in the Veterinary Industry (preferred but not essential).
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Outstanding phone manner and customer service skills.
- Organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to show empathy and genuine care to clients.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Excellent computer skills, including use of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to maintain a tidy and clean environment.
- Excellent communication skills with staff/clientele.
- Ability to work well and prioritise in a busy customer service environment.
You must also have high regard for reliability, confidentiality, personal presentation and punctuality.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who prides themselves on being the professional face of the business, whilst delivering exceptional customer service to both client and animal in what can be a high-pressure environment. Part time hours are negotiable for the right candidate.
Please apply now with your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role and how your skills match the criteria.
Your application has been successfully submitted.