As a Veterinarian at Forrest Hill Veterinary Clinic & Hospital on Auckland’s North Shore you’ll be supported by our wonderful, experienced team in our well-equipped small animal clinic.
- Full time opportunity across 4 days per week– exact days & hours negotiable
- 1:4 weekends, 1 evening shift per week until 7.30pm, no on-call, no public holidays
- Generous Annual CPD allowance, paid study leave and FREE access to our very own Veterinary Training Centre
- Excellent salary – based on experience
- Great staff benefits including paid parental leave, staff discounts and more
- Lots of toys – including ultrasound machine
About our clinic & team:
- You’ll be joining a well-established clinic with a dedicated client base and an experienced, longstanding team.
- No two days are the same – as well as consultations and internal medicine, we do plenty of surgeries including Soft-Tissue, Othopaedics and MMP - Cruciate Ligaments.
- Our specialised surgical room is fully equipped with a wide range of surgical equipment, including AO Synthes orthopaedic air-powered fracture repair gear.
- Great range of toys including a diagnostic ultrasound machine.
- You’ll work alongside our team of 3 highly experienced Vets, our fantastic recent Grad and 22 Support Staff including highly skilled Vet Nurses who provide nurse consults and dentals.
- The clinic is spacious with a large welcoming reception, 3 consult rooms, Sterile Surgical theatre, Imaging room, Separate cat & dog wards and a spacious staff room.
- We are a Cat Friendly Clinic – Separate waiting area for Cats and Cat consult room.
- We are a close-knit team with a positive team culture of inclusion and support. We love to celebrate birthdays and other specials events as a team and hold regular team meetings.
We are seeking a passionate, friendly & dedicated Small Animal Vet to join our team.
You will need to hold an NZ recognised Veterinary qualification to be eligible to practice in NZ.
Visa sponsorship, and relocation support available to eligible candidates
At VetPartners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at VetPartners Clinics it is a requirement that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Your application has been successfully submitted.