Equine technician / Veterinary nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
EquiBreed NZ is a boutique equine breeding facility in the Waikato. We offer artificial insemination, embryo technologies, stallion services and fertility treatments. We are a small friendly seasonal business looking after the best horses in the country, so we appreciate team players, high quality work and attention to detail. Contact us now for this great opportunity as we plan the next season!
Qualifications & experience
- Qualified veterinary nurse
- Stud groom
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- 12months experience working with horses
Tasks & responsibilities
- Animal husbandry - feeding and mucking out horses
- Assisting veterinarian with stud duties
- Veterinary nurse duties
- Small, friendly dedicated team
- Working with exciting breeding technologies
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a veterinary nurse?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
Your application has been successfully submitted.