This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic Pukekohe team!
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the Vet Centre family
About the Clinic
The Vet Centre Pukekohe is located in the growing Franklin area and has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a mixed practice with a great team who are passionate about their clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://www.vetcentre.co.nz/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinary Nurse you already have a good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Assist & support consulting Vet
- Front of house support when required
This role has become available due to client growth and will be full-time. It does include one in every four Saturdays (8:30am - 3pm).
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communication is key to ensure no misunderstanding occurs.
- Relevant qualification/s in Veterinary Nursing
- Minimum 1 year experience in practice
What’s on Offer?
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Support to upskill your nursing career to the next level
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the Vet Centre family
- Fantastic location
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- A team working for the same goals that you can be proud to be part of
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a veterinary nurse?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Your application has been successfully submitted.