COMPANION ANIMAL and PRODUCTION ANIMAL VET (1 Post each)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
TWO FULL-TIME VET positions available
COMPANION ANIMAL and PRODUCTION ANIMAL VET
BLENHEIM, MARLBOROUGH. NEW ZEALAND
- 7 / 8 FTE Vet Practice
- Salary – $NZD 90k to 125k*
- Genuine work-life balance
- Separate small animal and large animal on call rosters
*Salary will be determined by experience. The upper limit may be higher for the right candidate.
If being part of a great team and working in a practice with a vibrant, inclusive and friendly culture is something you`ve been looking for – this could be the position for you!
We are seeking two highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven team players to join our veterinary team – these positions have come about due to one of the shareholders with a dairy focus reducing hours and the requirement for a full-time companion animal vet due to a growing client base in fnthe Marlborough region.
- The roles are both full time positions. Experience preferred but recent graduates may apply.
- You will work in a supportive and collegiate environment with experienced nursing and support staff.
- We are well equipped - In house IDEXX suite, digital microscope, Digital xray, Ultrasound, IM3 Deluxe dental machine along with the other necessities such as infusion pumps, BP monitor, app-alerts etc.
- Continuing Education is supported and funded, and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- On-call is shared with another local practice, to allow a good work-life balance and time to enjoy all that this amazing area has to offer. Typically, the on call roster will consist of 1 in 4 weekends and one night a week.
- Marlborough is world famous for its many vineyards and cellar doors, along with the awe-inspiring Marlborough Sounds.
- If being in the outdoors is your thing then this is the place for you. It doesn’t get much better than this. From mountaineering, hiking, skiing to sailing, sea-kayaking and diving: it’s all here and we’re making sure you have plenty of time to take advantage of it.
- Access to National Parks and beaches make it easy to enjoy the outdoors.
- Easy access to main centres of Wellington and Christchurch.
- Blenheim is a well-established town with a population of just over 30,000 with excellent health, education, sporting and cultural facilities and is a great place to be for young professionals and families.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a veterinarian to move to the Marlborough region from within New Zealand or an opportunity to work in New Zealand
To apply by email, or to have a confidential discussion, please call Cora McConnell (Practice Manager) on 03 5786965 or email email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.