Companion Animal Veterinarian
Carlyle Veterinarian Clinic
Napier, Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
- Are you an experienced veterinarian looking for a change?
- Would you like to join a Best Practice Accredited clinic in the heart of Napier?
- Are you looking for a lifestyle that offers food, wine, sun and sand?
We have a fantastic opportunity to for a Companion Animal Veterinarian to join our supportive and friendly team at Carlyle Veterinarian Clinic in Napier. You will be working with a dedicated team of professionals in an exciting, busy, inner city veterinary practice.
You will join a team of 5 veterinarians (1 with MANZCVS in the Medicine of Cats) and 11 support staff including 5 qualified veterinary nurses. Our clinic offers (not limited to):
- Digital radiography
- In house diagnostics
- Modern dental suite
- Routine Surgery
- Complex Surgery including orthopaedics
We are NZVA BESTPRACTICE® Accredited - joining a group of Veterinary Clinics who strive for excellence in every aspect of their business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced veterinarian to take their career to the next level and remuneration is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
What you can offer us:
- Strong veterinary skills in both surgery and medicine
- An enthusiastic, positive, and motivated individual
- A team player with a passion for offering excellent standards of care
- Ideally have 3 years of clinical experience
- Have New Zealand recognised veterinary qualifications
What we can offer you:
- Working with a talented team with plenty of support and full trained nurses
- Joining a Best Practice Accredited clinic
- Generous CPD allowance and study leave
- NZVA and Vet Council Memberships
- A practice where development is encouraged and supported
- A fully equipped, purpose-built practice
This is a full-time position, 1 in 4 weekends with time in lieu and we share after-hours with 2 other clinics in Napier. We are also open to two part time options or veterinarians looking to job share.
If you’re looking to make a lifestyle change and develop your career further, we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.