Small Animal Veterinarian - Abbotts Way Veterinary Clinic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Abbotts Way Veterinary Clinic in Remuera, Auckland have an amazing opportunity for a full or part-time Companion Animal Veterinarian to join us. We have a strong team who enjoy working together and are very supportive of each other. We are massive believers in work-life balance and we have a great team of veterinarians, nurses and dedicated support staff with varied experience levels.
- Generous Annual CPD allowance, paid study leave and FREE access to our very own Veterinary Training Centre
- Excellent salary – based on experience
- Great staff benefits including paid parental leave, staff discounts and more
- FLEXIBILITY around hours and days – 4 day week full-time or part time role – Some Saturdays as required
- No Sundays, after hours, on-call or public holidays
- Lots of toys – including ultrasound machine
About the clinic:
Abbotts Way is a purpose built – Small Animal clinic in the heart of Remuera.
- Shared vet office/lunch room for collegiality
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas
- In-house lab complete with Idexx machines
- Two spacious and purpose-built consult rooms
- Treatment room (for dentals, digital x-rays) and a dedicated sterile surgical suite.
We are seeking a passionate and friendly companion animal veterinarian and open to all experience levels, from a newer Grad looking for a supportive team to learn from or a more experienced veterinarian looking to join a strong and experienced team.
New Zealand recognised Veterinary qualification required to be eligible to practice in New Zealand.
Visa sponsorship, and relocation support available.
At VetPartners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at VetPartners Clinics it is a requirement that all team members, clients and visitors to our clinics are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Your application has been successfully submitted.