Customer Service Advisor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have a passion for pets?
Are you passionate about delighting your customers?
Do you thrive on working in a dynamic team environment?
If you can answer yes to all the above, we have the perfect role for you here at Masterpet.
Masterpet exists as our pets cannot look after themselves. We are a strong pet passionate organization with a very strong belief-based culture. Masterpet products are enjoyed by millions of pets each year and are available through leading pet specialty retailers, Veterinary clinics and via the Grocery channel. A career at Masterpet is both challenging and rewarding with fantastic development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be part of a small customer service team looking after B2B and end user customer queries. We are a busy team where multi-tasking is important. Each day is never the same and you will be involved in various tasks from Admin to Social Media. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a must, as well as a genuine love of delighting our customers.
The person we are looking for will bring the following skills:
- A love of animals
- Self-motivated – not afraid to use their initiative.
- Keen to learn new skills at all levels
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Highly results oriented
- Motivated and reliable with a positive, can do attitude
- A minimum of two years customer service experience ideally in a Contact Centre and preferably with ‘Live Chat’ or Social Media experience
- A great sense of humor and a fantastic team spirit
- High level of patience
- Intermediate MS Suite (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Trouble shooting skills
- Active Social Media user
- Experience using Contact Centre telephone systems
- Tech inquisitive
- Experience with CRM systems preferably Salesforce
If the above sounds like you please send your CV and covering letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.