Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: May 8, 2022
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinarian to join our fantastic Wainuiomata team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Wainuiomata is located in Lower Hutt within the Wellington region and has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice, the clinic has a great team of experienced Veterinarians and high standard Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time and will include some weekend work.
If you are interested in our clinic we would love to hear from you. We are always open to discussing flexibility or locum opportunities.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- New graduates welcome to apply
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location with easy access
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role please contact Mel Jerrett with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.