Veterinary Administrative Receptionist PT - rotating roster
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has come up for an administrative receptionist superstar to join our client facing team at our growing veterinary clinic.
We work on a 3 week rotating roster with working hours between
- 7am – 10pm Monday to Friday
- 9am – 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
This role is 30 hours per week.
- Week 1 and 2 comprises of 4 or 5 weekday shifts
- Week 3 comprises of 2 or 3 week day shifts plus Saturday and Sunday
This job is so much more than greeting clients and answering phones. You will be:
- Assessing patient needs and assigning them to the correct veterinary team
- Admitting and discharging patients along with completing paperwork and payments
- Liaising with referring vet clinics and external clients
- Organising appointments
- Processing, scanning and delivering incoming documents
- Maintaining the client database
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- A desire to provide the highest standard of customer care
- Reception experience
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable, positive attitude with a focus on teamwork
- Computer literacy and an ability to learn new systems and processes
- A love of animals, and the humans that come attached to them
Previous veterinary clinic experience is desirable, but not essential
Animal Referral Centre (ARC) is a busy referral veterinary clinic in Schnapper Rock, Auckland. Established in 2016 by independent NZ owners, the clinic has continued to grow and expand. We receive companion animal patients referred by other vet practices to our team of experienced specialist veterinarians, as well as those that come through our 24/7 emergency service.
Why work for ARC?
- Be part of a progressive and flourishing business, providing the cutting edge in care for cats and dogs
- A cohesive, friendly work environment
- Free fruit and wellbeing support
- Competitive remuneration
- Free onsite parking
Your application has been successfully submitted.