Small Animal Surgeon
Rangiora Veterinary Centre
Rangiora, New Zealand
If you are ready for:
- a $180K + remuneration package (plus the potential to purchase shares in the business)
- a separate in-house after-hours team to care for your post-surgical patients
- working in an accredited veterinary hospital with super qualified surgical and anaesthetic nurses
- working with a team of 16 other caring and dedicated Companion Animal veterinarians
- up-skilling alongside a specialist surgeon
- doing what you love with all the bells and whistles when it comes to equipment
- working in a practice where staff wellbeing is a priority including in-house subsidised massages, complimentary fruit bowls and mandatory breaks during the day
- flexible working hours
Then we would love to meet you and talk some more!
We have a large and varied surgical case load, including referrals, and are looking for an experienced, level-headed surgeon with post-graduate training who strives for excellence and continual improvement.
Based in Rangiora, we are a 25-minute drive to the centre of Christchurch, the airport and not much further to the mountains and great outdoors. With the local population forecast to grow to 100K over the next few years you will be guaranteed to get all the fun surgery you could hope for.
Our whole reason for our being is Enhancing Lives Together, if this resonates with you then we would love to enhance your life by giving you what could be the best career opportunity ever.
To find out more or to apply for this exciting role please phone Craig Perriman on 021 034 8383 or email a covering letter and a brief CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.