This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Locum Veterinarian to join our fantastic Wellington teams!
- Competitive remuneration
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
We are looking for a locum to assist across our various Wellington clinics.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with a great clinical team who want to see you succeed
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic locations
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity
- Good communicator
- Relevant Veterinarian qualification/s
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a vet?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
Your application has been successfully submitted.