Full Time Veterinarian
PetVet Tasman Street Vet Centre
Lower Hutt City, Wellington, New Zealand
Full Time Veterinarian
Exciting opportunity for a full-time veterinarian to work between two well-established clinics.
This is a full-time position working between PETVET Lower Hutt and Tasman Street Vet clinic on a 76 hour/fortnight.
We offer exceptional veterinary care delivered in the form of:
- a residency trained (fellowship credentialed) Veterinarian running the referral surgical service.
- An in-house feline medicine specialist, and a referral dental service at our sister clinic.
- Full & Part time Veterinarians experienced in everyday Veterinary care.
- Graduate Veterinarians mentored by our experienced team to ensure sustainability.
- Valued nurses unparalleled in their commitment & expertise.
- A supportive and Efficient Administration team
As we continue to grow, our clinics are looking for an experienced Veterinarian to join our teams in a Full-time Capacity.
Work - life balance is important to us! PETVET & Tasman Street Vet Centre have no after-hours as there is a dedicated after-hours clinic in Wellington. Salary is competitive and we want you to be happy with what we can offer.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Continuing education allowance and study leave per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals in New Zealand
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Sponsorship and a Visa for you and your dependants, if applicable.
What you can offer us:
- BVSc (or its equivalent) and registration to practice in New Zealand
- A minimum of 2 years’ practical experience
- Development of a special interest / skill (imaging, medicine, oncology, surgery etc)
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- There is the opportunity to be involved in the Police Dog Breeding Centre whelping service if desired. (with generous remuneration)
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of over 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand.
What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Veterinary Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more!
Sounds great! How do I apply?
Please contact Jwan Kattan, Recruitment Team Leader, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $75-$90K, dependant on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst NVC seeks to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.