Practice Manager - FT (6 months fixed term)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Town & Country Vet Clinic is a growing practice based in Drury Village in South Auckland. We are looking for a Full-time Practice Manager (6 months fixed term) to join the team. Working alongside a strong team, you will be part of our supportive group where special interests, continuing education and a healthy life/work balance are encouraged.
We are a 3-vet, 5-nurse close-knit team with fantastic office support and Excellent Standards of Care.
Some of our clinic features include:
- Latest IDEXX equipment
- Digital and Dental X-Ray machines
- New Ultrasound machine
- Abaxis Vetscan HD Microscope
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the practice
- The coordination of all practice administrative tasks (including rosters, stock control and facilities management)
- Planning and conducting team meetings including training topics
- Performance management, review and development of the nursing and reception team
- The implementation and coordination of staff training programs
- Liaising with management to ensure the financial goals of the practice are met
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Veterinary Nursing with appropriate qualifications
- Preferably practice manager background in the veterinary industry
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills
Please apply online with your CV & Cover Letter
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice manager?
Your application has been successfully submitted.