This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vetcare Group is recruiting for an experienced Practice Manager for our Miramar clinic. This is a well-established busy clinic with four awesome experienced vets. Our nurses are a lovely, passionate team who go above and beyond looking after their furry friends.
About the role:
As a qualified senior nurse, you will ensure the practise team runs smoothly and effectively in all areas. You will be responsible for overseeing staff management and client relations duties as well as daily running of the clinic. From time to time you may have to assist with nursing and general staff duties.
You are an experience Senior Nurse or Practise manager and are ready to lead our passionate team at Miramar. We are seeking an experienced team leader with exceptional communication skills who is ready to drive our business forward using well-developed business, customer service, human resource and operational skills. You must also have:
- a recognised Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent qualification
- You are proficient in all-round clinical and surgical nursing (experienced nurse)
- customer service experience and you work well in a team
- excellent computer skills and don’t mind learning new technology
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and high standards of patient care
- You ideally have some clinical management experience
- Can do attitude, passionate about managing both people and a clinic
What we are offering:
We will provide everything you need to feel supported on the ground so you can get on with doing what you do best as a veterinary professional – providing gold standard care for our patients. You will have a great CPD budget with potential to travel for learning and development opportunities as well as:
- Annual subscription to the NZVNA
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals
- The chance to be a part of a supportive local team and national clinical group
- Competitive salary and generous staff discount
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Your application has been successfully submitted.