This job is no longer accepting applications.
Veterinary Nurses – Wellington After Hours Vet Clinic
We are looking for part-time experienced nurses to join our great team. We are a busy after-hours emergency clinic covering the Greater Wellington Region from 7pm every weeknight and all weekend.
We are well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound and a full in-house laboratory. We use ezyVet software and Smartflow hospital management system.
Due to continual growth we need more enthusiastic, motivated nurses to work alongside our existing team of experienced nurses and vets. We need both experienced and junior nurses.
Our nursing roles are diverse and include triage of incoming patients, care of hospital patients along with surgical nursing. The work is often fast paced with an exciting, varied caseload. Successful candidates will be well supported and given continual opportunities to up skill in a cohesive friendly environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Hold a recognised Veterinary Nursing qualification
- Have some in practice clinical experience
- Be reliable and organised
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have a willingness to learn and up skill
- Show excellent initiative
- Thrive and work well under pressure
- Be reliable and willing to work shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer flexibility around the number of weekly shifts. We offer generous, regularly reviewed remuneration along with an annual CPD allowance.
Applicants must have NZ residency or hold a valid NZ work visa.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter, or email should you require any further information:
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a veterinary nurse?
- Do you have customer service experience?
Your application has been successfully submitted.