Level 1 Help Desk Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the business
VetPartners is a leading operator of Veterinary Clinics in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, with a diverse IT environment across 230+ locations.
VetPartners operate an independent "Join Us. Stay You." model providing clinics with a high level of autonomy at site level. Our aim is to be an employer and operator of choice in the Australian, New Zealand and Singaporean markets and are actively developing a culture and purpose to achieve these aims.
About the role
Based in Ponsonby, you will serve as a point of contact with internal clients in order to solve incidents and action requests. You will possess exceptional troubleshooting and excellent customer service skills in order to maximise results on each interaction
We are looking for a motivated proactive person, with all round IT skills, who ideally be able to close all tickets on first contact. The successful applicant will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Level 1 Help Desk Engineer, you will be responsible for providing customer service and first level technical support for inbound client calls, emails, or any other type of self-help requests.
Your duties will also include Active Directory user management, as well as the setup, installation, and configuration of user hardware and software.
You will be responsible for assisting all users with their questions about any of our supported software and computing platforms to the best of your ability, in a professional and courteous manner.
Skills and experience
- 1+ Years' Experience an IT Support Role
- Microsoft Office 365 (including User Management, Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint Online)
- Microsoft Windows Desktop (7 & 10)
- Microsoft Active Directory User Management
- Basic networking knowledge (DNS, DHCP, routers, switches, firewalls, WAPs)
- Network Printers
- Service ticket systems and handling
- The ability to communicate fluently in both oral and written form
- Strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Telephony system knowledge (on-premise and hosted)
- Microsoft Certification
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Previous experience at a Managed Service Provider would be highly regarded
You must have unrestricted work rights in New Zealand
VetPartners is looking for an immediate start for the right candidate, if you think you are the right fit please attach your CV and Cover Letter
No Recruiters, please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- NZ driver's (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
Your application has been successfully submitted.