Equine Intensive Care/Neo Natal Nurse
Matamata Veterinary Services Ltd
Matamata-Piako, Waikato, New Zealand
Matamata Veterinary Services is a large and successful practice requiring an additional Equine Intensive Nurse to be based at our busy, purpose-built Equine Hospital in Matamata.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- To be hold a formal qualification in Veterinary Nursing.
- To have a minimum of 3 years experience in Equine intensive care and neo-natal nursing.
- Experience in the horse industry and exceptional horse handling skills;
- To be an energetic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- To show empathy and provide a supportive role in the care and welfare of the horses seen in our practice;
- To deliver a consistent standard of excellence in service to our clientele;
- To be available and enthusiastic to participate in a night duty roster for the equine breeding season.
The successful applicant must at all times aspire to excel in his/her work as a skilled professional as well as in the level of service we offer to our clients. Preference will be given to those candidates who have the skills we are looking for and previous experience reflecting quality care and service.
Matamata Veterinary Services strives to provide a supportive environment aiming to challenge and encourage team members to achieve goals and personal job satisfaction. If you enjoy working in a friendly environment with a positive, proactive and committed team that strives to be the best, then we want to hear from you.
To apply please forward your letter of application along with your CV to mailto:email@example.com by Friday, 26 March 2021.
Applications only accepted from candidates permitted to work in NZ permanetly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.