Lead Veterinarian - West Harbour
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Pet Doctors West Harbour is located in West Harbour, Auckland and has been part of the local landscape for the last 30 years. West Harbour is a great place to live and work and provides easy access to Auckland city, as well as the West Coast beaches and Waitakere Ranges. Closer to home there are the vineyards of Kumeu, and the weekend farmers’ market and bustling craft beer brew bar at Hobsonville Point. We are also lucky to have wonderful, educated and loyal clients who are willing to go that extra mile for their pets and provide ample job satisfaction.
Pet Doctors West Harbour is 100% small animals and is well equipped with digital radiography (Fujifilm CR Prima II system), iM3 elite dental machine, iM3 digital dental radiography system, ultrasound, a full Idexx lab suite, and IV fluid pumps. We run on the Ezyvet management software which is integrated with our lab and x-ray systems for seamless ease of use. There is no afterhours work, and we are closed on public holidays. Saturday work is shared, and we are open 9am to 12pm.
We currently looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate Lead Veterinarian to take the reins of our fast-paced clinic!
- An excellent salary commensurate with experience and skill set
- A subsidised 3-Bedroom Rental can be provided
- Health insurance discounts and benefits, including subsidised health insurance for private hospital and specialist costs! (After meeting the service provision)
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres, free for our team members
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Personal and leadership development investment, through our Online Training Centre and other leadership programs
- Great discounts of personal pet care, including up to 50% off some nutrition products and unlimited free consults, plus a friends and family discount scheme
- Financial rewards and overseas travel for outstanding performance and living our CARE values
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced and confident Veterinarian, capable of team and case leadership,
- Sole charge and practice management skills, with ability to manage the overall clinic workload
- Exceptionally high standards of care with a proactive and accountable attitude, and
- BVsc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand.
National Veterinary Care (NVC) a group of 100 clinics located across Australia and New Zealand.
What makes us different?
National Veterinary Care believes that if we put our people first, the results will follow. We achieve this through having a highly qualified Veterinary Surgeon as our General Manager – Vet Services, who keeps our clinical standards at the forefront of business decisions. We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centres – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery – so that you have the skills and confidence to care for every pet who comes through your clinic doors. Click here to see more! https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
Please contact Jwan Kattan, Talent Specialist on Jwan.Kattan@vet.partners or Apply Now.
Your application has been successfully submitted.