This job is no longer accepting applications.
Exciting opportunities for Veterinarians to join our fantastic teams on a full time or part time basis!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Roles
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
We have current vacancies in particular at our Te Atatu, Mt Wellington, Franklin, Gisborne and Hamilton clinics, however are always on the lookout for talent. These roles are flexible and can be full or part time for the right candidates.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- You hold relevant qualifications and preferably have experience as a practicing Veterinarian
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic locations across the North Island
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
CareVets is proudly New Zealand owned and operated providing the best possible care for our clients and their pets. We pride ourselves on being one big family.
We have a great diverse team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses spanning the North Island. We encourage continued training for all our staff with personal development being a significant focus in all roles across the business. CareVets clinics and staff are all supported by a small leadership team of industry-experienced professionals.
At CareVets we care. With the CareVets Foundation we continue to give back. We're proud to say that 100% of all donations received go straight back out to our local communities.
Learn more by visiting: http://carevets.co.nz/carevets-charitable-foundation-trust/
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are our ideal candidate to Nick Cooper. Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.