Doggy Daycare Pack Leader
Auckland, New Zealand
We are currently on the search for 1 full time (70 hours a fortnight including alternate weekends) pack leader. We also have casual positions available.
We are a completely social boarding and day care service. Our focus is all about the dogs having a great time and getting to be dogs in a safe, caring environment, building life long relationships with our doggie members.
Applicants need to:
Have confidence and passion for dogs of all sizes
Be reliable and responsible with a great work ethic
Be physically fit - we go pack running with our dogs on the farm. This position also requires bending and lifting.
Must have a strong desire to learn - Full training is provided.
Have own transport (we are not close to bus routes)
Be able to work outside in all weather
Have great customer service skills
Be able to work 7am to 6.30pm shifts over a 7 day shift roster including weekend on / weekend off for full time staff
- Please attach a CV and enclose a short cover letter detailing what you wish to get out of working with dogs.
- Please provide at least 2 referees that are happy to provide reference for you.
Thank you for applying - and good luck! we look forward to meeting you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The application form will include these questions:
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
Your application has been successfully submitted.