Practice Manager - Part-time
Takanini Veterinary Associates
Auckland, New Zealand
Takanini Veterinary Associates is a well-established, x5 vet community practice that provides high-level veterinary medicine.
- The practice is purpose-built, with 3 spacious consulting rooms.
- 2 surgical suites with treatment/dental area.
- Equipment includes digital x-ray, ultrasound and endoscopic imaging and an in-house lab for blood work.
- Our veterinarian team’s special interests are broad and varied, spanning from soft tissue surgery, orthopaedics TTA/TTO, stem-cell therapy, chemotherapy and dentistry.
- Opening hours are 8am-7pm.
We are looking for a Permanent Part-time Practice Manager (32 hours per week) to join our team wonderful team at Takanini Veterinary Associates!
We have a very strong client base, and we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Practice Manager to lead our Veterinary practice. The Practice Manager's responsibility will be to oversee the effective operations of the practices, this will include:
- General Practice management and Operational experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Processing and management of accounts, invoices, and rosters.
- Ability to manage and communicate with a multidisciplinary team on the business operational requirements.
- A high level of experience with Microsoft suite and practice management software programs.
- Customer-focused and can-do attitude.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a Team Leader/Senior Veterinary Nurse position
- The ability to lead, manage and support the performance of your team to ensure excellent customer service and clinical management of cases (including rostering and performance management)
- Experience liaising with industry suppliers and clinical representatives
- Strong communication skills with the desire to build effective working relationships
- Good business acumen and excellent organisational skills
- Superior administration skills and proven ability to maximise operational efficiency.
- The desire to grow the clinic to the best it can be!
Please apply online with your CV & Cover Letter!
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice manager?
- Do you have experience preparing work rosters?
Your application has been successfully submitted.