This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are offering a very exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and skilled laboratory technician to join our team!
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of all our in house samples as well as maintaining our strict quality control procedures.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following attributes:
- Experience in microbiology and hematology.
- Have a tertiary qualification in a relevant technical discipline.
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a medical or veterinary diagnostic laboratory (preferred but not essential).
- Have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with serum biochemistry, serology and/or trace element analysis would also be an advantage.
Our successful applicant will be able to apply themselves both independently and within a team environment and have a positive can-do attitude. The ability to perform consistently under pressure while maintaining attention to detail is also important.
Exciting opportunities exist to develop and progress this role further so it would ideally suit someone seeking to advance their career over time. Continuing education is encouraged and supported both internally and externally.
Matamata Veterinary Services has a proud culture of quality service to our clients and dedicated care of our patients. We are a supportive, friendly, pro-active work place with a strong focus on team work so if this role sounds like you then please get in touch!
To apply please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] by Friday, 9 April 2021.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a laboratory technician?
- Have you completed a qualification in science?
Your application has been successfully submitted.