Veterinarian - Embryo transfer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A rare opportunity is available at Animal Breeding Services (Hamilton) for a vet with a strong interest in animal breeding and reproduction.
The role is varied, but skills that you would have or would be trained in are:
- Embryo collection, OPU and embryo transfer in cattle, sheep and goats
- Laparoscopic AI in sheep and goats
- Management of FTAI programmes in beef cattle
- Client communication
The role is fulltime, with weekend work a rarity. There will be a mix of working by yourself and working as part of a passionate team. While the position is based in Hamilton, there will be opportunity to travel within New Zealand.
There is significant opportunity for you to grow and shape this role, according to your strengths or interests. This role could be equally suited to someone looking for a focus to their career, or a recent graduate looking to create a unique career path.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
Your application has been successfully submitted.