Clinical Lead Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Apr 18, 2022
Organisation/clinic: Cashmere Veterinary Clinic
Position type: Full-time Clinical Lead Companion Animal Veterinarian
Are you ready for the next step in your veterinary career? We are looking for an ambitious people person to join our team as Clinical Lead Veterinarian at Cashmere Veterinary Clinic in Christchurch
We are looking for an experienced small animal veterinarian to join us in this varied position in our well-established clinic. You’ll be welcomed by our friendly, close-knit team of veterinarians, experienced nurses and support staff.
What’s on offer?
- $5000 sign on bonus
- Full-time role - flexibility around exact shifts + rotating Saturday roster (3 hours)
- We know work-life balance is important and will work with you to create a role that fits your lifestyle.
- No Sundays, On-Call is limited to only 3-4 times per year on shared roster.
- Annual CPD and study leave per allowance
- Free Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres
- Visa sponsorship & relocation assistance if applicable
About the role & clinic
- Full-time permanent position – exact shifts negotiable
- We are open to an experienced Clinical Leader, but also open to a Senior/Experienced Veterinarian keen to learn and develop into a leadership role. You’ll be well supported and have access to Leadership workshops
- Your day to day will include consults & surgeries, as well as Clinical leadership responsibilities – working alongside our Practice Manager to keep things running smoothly
Applicants must be eligible to practice in New Zealand, Bachelor of Veterinary Science or equivalent and be an experienced all round Small Animal Veterinarian.
At VetPartners keeping everyone safe is our main priority. Due to the close proximity environment at VetPartners clinics it is a requirement that all team members, clients and visitors to our clinics are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Your application has been successfully submitted.