Experienced Vet Nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vetlife is a privately owned veterinary practice with branches throughout Canterbury and Otago. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced vet nurse with a passion for excellence in animal health to join the team at our Wanaka clinic. The position is full time.
The ideal candidate will have the qualifications and experience to deliver high quality nursing care as well as a high standard of customer satisfaction. Your focus will be working with the highly skilled clinical team whilst the customer support team run operations front of house.
Responsibilities will include:
- hospital and post op care
- vet nurse consults
- animal handling and clean up duties
Key attributes for this positions include:
- Friendly personality
- Confidence to communicate effectively with our valued client base
- Team Player
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changing priorities calmly and efficiently
- Confident working with computers
- Organised and methodical
Vetlife prides itself on providing our customers with a friendly and high quality service. If this sounds like the challenge you need, please submit your expression of interest and CV.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a veterinary nurse?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
Your application has been successfully submitted.