Software Support Coordinator - Animal Management
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gallagher is a globally renowned leader in the innovation and marketing of animal management products. We pioneered New Zealand’s first electric fencing system in 1938 and have come a long way since then. Our products are market-leading, offering simpler, smarter solutions that make farm life easier and more profitable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Technical Services team and help promote and support our new and growing business in cloud/software solutions for Animal Management. As a Software Support Coordinator, you will directly engage with end-customers (primarily by phone); develop expert understanding of Gallagher products, systems, and customers; and help coordinate that understanding across our teams.
Your key responsibilities will be to: -
- Promote Gallagher cloud/software solutions to farm customers.
- Provide direct support and problem-solving to those customers.
- Coordinate understanding of Gallagher software products, systems, and customers across our key internal teams.
To be successful in this role you will have: -
- An engaging telephone personality and strong customer service experience.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to recognise, initiate and convert new customer sales opportunities.
- Solid technical understanding of software systems (e.g. cloud, PC, web, embedded).
- An ability to problem-solve to root cause.
- An ability to train and mentor other team members.
- An ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding people and communication skills.
Having knowledge of farming and farming practices, trainer and mentor experience is desirable and will give your application an edge. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Applications close on Tuesday 30 March 2021.
Gallagher is one of New Zealand’s largest, privately owned businesses. The company has operations in New Zealand, Australia, Asia, Africa, USA, Canada, the UK and Europe, and exports to over 130 countries. Our culture is entrepreneurial in spirit, complex, challenging and ever changing and the business offers New Zealand based candidates unrivalled globally focused career paths.
Your application has been successfully submitted.