Papakura, Auckland, New Zealand
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinarian to join our team.
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the Vet Centre family
- Partnership opportunity for the right applicant
About the Clinics
The Vet Centre covers the wider Franklin area and have been part of the local community for many years.
We are a mixed practice with a great team who are passionate about their clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://www.vetcentre.co.nz/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Field consultations
- Hands-on production animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on cases
This role will be full-time. The role does have afterhours and weekend work, however the roster is flexible and geared to ensure a good work-life balance.
- Genuinely care for animals, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- You hold relevant qualifications and at least 3 years’ experience as a practicing production Veterinarian
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type
- Partnership opportunity will be offered to the correct successful applicant
- Extras covered – car, phone and annual subscriptions provided
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the Vet Centre family
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a vet?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary science?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
Your application has been successfully submitted.