Companion Animal Practitioner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Apr 30, 2021
Mangawhai, in the beautiful winterless North, is a vibrant small coastal town filled with art, culture, music, great food, and even better beaches. Recently voted one of New Zealand’s most beautiful beaches.
The area offers plenty of amazing outdoor activities (kayaking, surfing, fishing, cycling, tramping, etc) with multiple white sand beaches, walking/cycling trails, and scenic native bush right on your doorstep. Mangawhai offers a small town feel while still being close to major centres like Auckland (only 60 minutes to Albany), Whangarei (only 50 minutes away), and the beautiful Bay of Islands (only two hours away).
We have an opportunity for an experienced companion animal veterinarian.
- Are confident in all areas of companion animal practice
- Are committed to providing a high level of client care
- Have a great sense of humour
- Have an interest in non-routine surgery including orthopaedics.
- Are hard working with great time management skills
- Are looking to enjoy a great local community and work- life balance
We can offer:
- A well-equipped clinic including digital X-ray, in house laboratory, dental suite
- Dedicated orthopaedic surgery and extensive range of equipment
- An experienced, qualified nursing team.
- Generous salary and incentive based on experience
- Actively encouraged and funded CPD
- A great collegial team environment.
Otamatea Veterinary Club is committed to providing a high standard of service to our loyal client base. We have four clinics across the Kaipara area.
If you’re ready for a change and want to work with a great team, have a lot of laughs, discover all that Northland has to offer, and live-in paradise, then this position is for you.
Please forward your CV along with a covering letter to
Andrea DooleyP | 09 431 4535
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.