Companion and Large Animal Veterinarians
Taranaki Veterinary Centre
Taranaki, New Zealand
- Learning and Development
- Great company vision and culture
Taranaki Veterinary Centre is a busy and progressive veterinary practice in New Zealand with clinics in Hawera, Manaia, Stratford, Patea and Waverley employing 29 veterinarians and 44 support staff.
We are looking for exceptional and experienced Companion Animal and Dairy Veterinarians with the ‘X’ Factor to join our leading and trusted Veterinary Practice.
We focus on providing a challenging and fun workplace; we encourage staff development in an environment of support and reward. Our purpose is to provide exceptional animal care for our community.
We service predominantly dairy farming clients in the central and South Taranaki region and our Companion Animal facilities include 4 x consult rooms, 2 x surgeries, Isolation building, DR Digital X-ray suite, prep area, ultrasound machine and full IDEXX lab. The clinic is equipped for most rural and urban services.
The position offers:
- Vet Club with excellent remuneration package based on experience and ability.
- Strong client loyalty.
- Excellent support staff.
- Work 4.5 day weeks
- NZVA membership
- Vet council registration
- Income Protection Insurance
- Health Insurance
- A strong focus on CPD and encourage you to upskill your interests.
- A large experienced Dairy team who meet on a regular basis and provide excellent peer support.
- Dairy practice at its best, average herd size 350 cows, a good mix of individual cow medicine and herd health opportunities.
- Dairy vet 4WD work vehicle and equipment provided.
- Outstanding L/A technician team.
- Expertise in Healthy Hoof, Nutritional consultancy, In calf consultation, Welfarm, mastitis investigation etc.
- Staff enjoy tramping, fishing, hunting, team sport and surfing.
- Nearest city, (top NZ destination) – New Plymouth
- Be committed to providing exceptional service.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Have leadership skills
- Strong commitment to continuing education and development of personal interests.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Have accurate computer data entry and keyboard skills.
- Have a current full New Zealand driver’s license.
Make a great career move this year and join our dynamic team today!
To apply for this job please apply with your CV and cover letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.