Kapiti Coast District, Wellington, New Zealand
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic Kapiti team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Kapiti is located in Paraparaumu on the Kapiti Coast and has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice, the clinic has a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-kapiti/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinary Nurse, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Front of house & client relations This role will be full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Relevant qualification/s in Veterinary Nursing
- Experience preferred but not required
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via TradeMe with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.