Vet Nurse - Full-time (12 month fixed term)
Cashmere Vet Clinic
Christchurch, New Zealand
Vet Nurse - Full-time (12 month fixed term) - Cashmere Vet Clinic
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Vets / Vet Science
- Permanent / Full Time
Cashmere veterinary Clinic are seeking are currently seeking a Full-Time (fixed term 12 months) Vet Nurse who is highly motivated and experienced. We are looking for someone with the with energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide effective support to veterinarians in all aspects of veterinary nursing, including anaesthetic monitoring, animal handling, IV catheter placement and blood collection.
- Maintain an excellent level of patient care and customer service at all times, treating every patient as if they were your own.
- Maintain a consistently high level of organisation and cleanliness in the hospital and kennel areas at all times.
- Assist with reception and administration tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Holds a Cert IV in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent) and min 2 years’ veterinary nursing experience.
- Ability to work well and multitask under pressure.
- A keen desire to deliver excellent standards of patient care and customer service at all times.
- Excellent general computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A genuine love for animals and their people.
Please apply online with your Resume & Cover Letter!
Your application has been successfully submitted.