Sales Associate | Glen Innes
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Having been recognised as a Retailer of the year, with 90% of our team being proud to work here & recommending PETstock as a great place to work, we’ve built a business based on family values and the passion for pets. Everyday we’re growing & expanding…and even after almost 20 years, this remains PETstock’s DNA!
With more than 160 sites across Australia and New Zealand, we’re proud to provide our customers with good old fashioned customer service, offering a wide range of products, food & services for all pets, big & small…and we want you to be part of the PETstock family.
As a PETstock Sales Assistant, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service where you & your customer will have memorable & meaningful interactions
- Through the knowledge you gain, inspire & educate customers on the best care & products for their pets
- Complete memorable sales transactions, aiming to reach set sales KPI’s
- Work as a team to make sure the store is looking its best at all the times, ensuring all the latest stock is on the shelves
- Be proactive in making sure you keep your knowledge up to date on pet care, products and services we provide
- Contribute to a fun, supportive culture instore where the team loves coming to work every day
Our PURRfect PETstock person for this role, will:
- Be passionate about pets & providing an exceptional customer experience
- Have previous customer service experience
- Be physically fit & able to lift 20kg stock
- Be flexible & able to work weekdays, weekends & public holidays on a rostered basis
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a ‘people person’ who cares about their customers, team & the success of the store
PERKs of being a PETstock team member:
- A strong commitment to your growth & development
- You will be recognised for your hard work & passion in our regular awards programs
- Significant employee discount for you, your family & your pets
- The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through PETstock Assist, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: https://www.petstock.com.au/careers/PSA
- Access to PETstock’s #petspiration Health & Wellbeing program
- Free mental health counselling support services & discounted health care, banking & financial services
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the PETstock family
If you want to be part of an organisation that is all about helping pets to inspire every person, every family every day, then this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! Apply online today!
Want to know more? Follow us on LinkedIn | @petstock_people on Insta and PETstock Australia/NZ on Facebook along with checking out our careers site www.petstock.com.au/careers
Your application has been successfully submitted.