Companion Animal Veterinarian - Papakura
Auckland, New Zealand
Job Location: Auckland / New Zealand
• Looking to develop your medical and surgical skills?
• Want to work in a well-equipped BEST PRACTICE accredited clinic?
• Want the support of senior Veterinarians to mentor you?
• Keen to become part of a growing Vet practice with 10 clinics across South Auckland and the Waikato?
• Do you have an interest in service dog work?
Due to ongoing expansion of our clinics and services, we are looking to increase our companion animal veterinary team in our Papakura BEST PRACTICE accredited clinic.
We need an enthusiastic and driven Veterinarian who is keen to make a difference to our clients and patients. All levels of experience will be considered.
Working as part of a strong, engaged team of veterinarians, nurses and customer services staff, you’ll thrive in a busy, progressive environment that creates value for our clients. We are committed to providing a very high standard of medical and surgical care and you will be too.
We are open 7 days a week, with weekend work and public holidays shared equally amongst our companion animal veterinary team. You will need to work 2 weekend days a month with a rostered day off every week. Afterhours work is referred to the local afterhours clinic.
If you’re keen to become part of a clinic that has a reputation for expertise in problem solving and preventative veterinary medicine programmes, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.