Cambridge Equine Hospital
Waikato, New Zealand
We are looking for a welcoming, empathetic, professional receptionist to join our team. They will provide cover for our busy front desk, as well as additional administrative help when required. This person will be the face of the clinic, with a high degree of interaction with our clients.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities within this role include:
Communicating with clients, handling transactions, making appointments, administration work, answering phones and emails in a professional manner, organising couriers and mail, processing letters/documents.
Your skills and personality:
- Experience in the Veterinary Industry (preferred but not essential).
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Outstanding phone manner and customer service skills.
- Organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to show empathy and genuine care to clients.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team.
- Excellent computer skills, including use of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to maintain a tidy and clean environment.
- Excellent communication skills with staff/clientele.
- Ability to work well and prioritise in a busy customer service environment.
You must also have high regard for reliability, confidentiality, personal presentation and punctuality.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate who prides themselves on being the professional face of the business, whilst delivering exceptional customer service to both client and animal in what can be a high-pressure environment.
Please apply now with your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the role and how your skills match the criteria.
Your application has been successfully submitted.