Fulltime Veterinary Receptionist Job Available
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service to join our dedicated, fun and friendly team. Mill Road Vet Hospital is an exclusively small animal Veterinary practice in Whangarei, aiming to provide the best possible care to our clients and their beloved pets.
There will be some administration duties involved, but the main part of the job is being a friendly face at our busy front counter. The successful applicant will have:
- Efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to multi-task
- Exceptional people-skills and empathy
- Flexibility with hours – our clinic hours are 7.30pm-7pm weekdays and 9am-3pm Saturdays
- Good initiative and follow-through with tasks
- A good sense of humour!
A background in the veterinary industry is not required, but experience in customer service or hospitality would be desirable and basic computer skills will be necessary. A great attitude, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn are essential!
If you are ready for a new challenge please deliver, in person:
- Your current CV
- At least one written reference from a previous employer
- A hand written cover letter To Mill Road Vet Hospital attn Rachel Janse Van Rensburg, 116 Mill Road, Whangarei by Friday 24th March 2022. We look forward to meeting you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.